Tuesday 9 December 2014

Blogmas day 9 : Illamasqua Glamore Nude Lipstick in Rosepout

I love looking at beauty blogs and one blog called Katie's beauty blog (Which I will link here) reviewed a set of four lipsticks from a brand called Illamasqua.  I had heard of the brand and seen some of the products on videos and blogs but I had never seen a shop or counter selling them.

I was reading her blog when a blog post caught my eye and four beautiful lipsticks caught my eye.  I read though the post and was in awe of the lipsticks...I knew I just had to have one.

I felt at the time that we shared a similar skin tone and looked at what she suggested was her favourite and this one was Rosepout.  I looked at the swatches and what it looked like on her lips against her skin tone and I knew immediately that this was the lipstick for me.  It was all I could think about.  I looked into the lipstick a little more and read a few more reviews (which I found a lack of) and knew for certain that this was the lipstick for me.

The packaging of the lipstick is very sleek and looks expensive and is something that I wouldn't be ashamed to pull out of my handbag and apply in public
















Rosepout is a pink nude which as the website says is a satin lipstick.  The colour is absolutely gorgeous and I think it suits my skin tone very well.  It glides on like butter but doesn't feel sticky or thick.  On my lips the finished seemed almost matte rather than a satin but I don't mind that.  The smell is really nice and I can't quite put my finger on what it smells like.




















I would repurchase this lipstick and have backups in case of breakages or I run out (which I don't see happening any time soon)  I would also repurchase just to have one constantly in my handbag.  I would also say that it would suit any skin one whether it be pale or dark skin.  This is a fantastic lipstick and I would like to try more from the range.

In the range there are 7 all together ranging from pink nudes to orangey toned nudes.  They are quite expensive but from what I have seen and tried from this ranged, it is worth it.  They retail at £18.50 and for a lipstick is is quite expensive but they are worth it.

I would also like to try other products from the brand itself as I am impressed with what I have seen so far.



What have you tried from this brand and is there anything that you can recommend?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig