Friday 5 December 2014

Blogsmas day 5 : 2015 wish list.

There is a lot of things everyone wants and unless you are rich or have a rich family, chances are you will have to save.  I am one of them.  As a University student, I don't have a lot of money and what money I do get (I get it in sets of three payments) goes on rent for my ridiculously priced University room (that's what you get for going ensuite!), food and University essentials like books and stationary.  I very rarely have money left for the items I want.  That is why I am starting a new series that occurs maybe twice a year depending on how many items I wish I had through out the year but one thing that will be constant will the the wishlist at the end of a year and to kick this off is my 2015 wish list.


  1. Pink Nintendo DS 
  2. iPhone 5s 
  3. To start driving lessons
  4. To have a brilliant skin care routine with a few high end products
  5. To have another tattoo
  6. To get my ears pierced (again!!!)
  7. To get engaged! (I know, I know I can wish can't I?  I've been with him for over two years so maybe this could be the next step for us)  
  8. To pass my first year at University (only time will tell with this one)
  9. For me to keep up with this blog (again, only time will tell with this one as well!)
  10. For me to have a blog layout I am happy with (will have to find out how to create my own layout)
  11. To fine a decent red lip product that suits my skin tone
  12. To treat my family to some nice things
  13. To expand my make-up collection


These are just some of my things on my wishlist for 2015.  Like I said this will be posted at least once a year and maybe periodically throughout the year if I find things that catch my eye.

Bye for now.

Jess. x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig