Tuesday 16 December 2014

Blogmas day 16 : The Winter TAG

I first did a Tag last week and thought I would do another seasonal TAG...The Winter Tag.  I first saw this TAG done by Fran from House of Blog (which I will link here  go check them out)

What are your favourite things about Winter?
Being warm and cosy with the ones I love.

What is your favourite Winter outfit?
I dont really have a favourite winter outfit as I tend to just wear jeans and either hoodies and jumpers.  I do however like having a new outfit for Christmas day.

What is your favourite Winter food?
You cannot beat a good Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings.  That is the only meal I look forward to each year.

Favourite Winter drink?
I like to have a Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks and I am yet to have one this year but I will do at some point.

What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?
Sat snuggled up with my other half watching TV.

How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?
I don’t really wear a lot of makeup in winter or any time of the year (hopefully will change in the new year)  But when I do, I tend to keep it quite simple which is usually my everyday make-up look (which I will do a blog post at some point)

What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Just clothes and a necklace but I have no idea.

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Cold, Christmas and snow.

What is your favourite Winter song?
‘A Spaceman Came Travelling’ by Chris de Burg.  I have always liked that song for as long as I remember.  I can vaguely remember sat in the car growing up singing to this at Christmas.

What is your favourite Winter memory?
I don’t really have one.

What is your favourite Winter scent?
I don’t really have enough perfumes at the moment to warrant having a winter scent but there is one perfume I have that suits me better during the winter and that is Viva La Juicy but Juicy Couture.

Finish this sentence… If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be…
My other half proposing to me (I can dream can’t i?)

I tag you all to do this.

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig