Wednesday 17 December 2014

Blogmas day 17 : Nail Polish Wants 2015

I don't often wear nail varnish/polish but when I do, I tend to wear nail polish with a slight shimmer as that is what I have found suits my skin tone better however there is a new collection that is due to be released on the 1st of January (or so I have researched,  correct me if I am wrong )  just in time for the highly anticipated (or at least for me anyway) Fifty Shades of Gray Movie and I am dying to get my hands on this collection.


The collection has a nice selection of grey colours and a nice red.  There are a few shades that have really caught my eye.  There are six to choose from and if you are an OPI virgin (like me) chances are you will want them all.  Each bottle will retail at £11.95 however they will also be selling a mini collection of the entire set at £14.50.  

Each shade has a name that has some reference to the film/book.  
  • My Silk Tie
  • Romantically Involved
  • Dark Side of the Mood 
  • Shine for Me
  • Cement the Deal 
  • Embrace the Gray 
All shade names correspond to the order in the picture.

The shades I am really excited for are Romantically Involved and My Silk Tie although I will be purchasing the whole collection (whether in full size or mini is still to be decided)  From what I can tell, layering up Shine On Me with a couple of the other nail polishes in the collection will look stunning and it is a slight shame (in my opinion) that they haven't released them sooner as Shine On Me and Romantically Involved could be good Christmas colours.

What Nail Polish collections are you most excited in 2015?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig