Sunday 7 December 2014

Blogmas day 7 : New Years resolutions

 I am not one to keep a resolution and I never make them as I know I never keep to them, however, in 2015 I am wanted to turn over a new leaf and try and make my life a more healthier life.  Here is my New Years resolutions.


  1. Go to the Gym and stick to a routine.  However tired I am from lectures or assignments, I am going to make time for the Gym.  I got a scholarship from my university and in that was a free Gym membership for 12 months and I have already let two months of that go to waste (mainly I have no trainers and have had no money for some [have asked the other half for some for Christmas]  I want to loose weight and feel healthier.
  2. Attend all of my lectures unless I have a good reason not to go.  Granted I had freshers flu and still went but this semester I have missed a few due to lack of sleep and now I have my sleeping patten back on track, I am going to attend them more in the new year.
  3. Pay more attention in lectures.  As much as I enjoy uni, this semester proved to me that I need to pay more attention in the lectures.  
  4. Be more budget friendly. I wasted all of my money on items at the beginning of the semester and am now paying for it now by borrowing money off my friend and it is spiralling out of control.  
  5. Learn to drive.  I was recently left some money by a family member and I am going to use it to learn to drive.  Even if I cannot afford a car, I have a life long skill that will remain with me forever.
  6. Treat my family.  I gave them a rough time a few years back and now I am making amends, I want to treat them to some nice things.  
I think six is a good number to concentrate on.  I think some of these are doable but we will have to wait and see.

I may have an update later in the year and I may have some more to add.  Let me know if you would like to see an update post.

Bye for now.

Jess. x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig