Sunday 21 December 2014

Blogmas day 21 : My early Christmas present.

A few days before I was due to come home for Christmas, my Nokia died...it wouldn't charge, it wouldn't accept any charging unit...it just died.  I was a bit annoyed.  It was not even six months old.  I took it to get it repaired but knew that I wouldn't trust it.  I decided I wanted a new phone.

On Blogmas day 5, I said I wanted an iPhone and that is what I got.  Unlike the iPhone I put on my wishlist, I got an iPhone 4s and am loving it.  I can do so much with it and I don't think I will ever go back to another phone.

I got the iPhone 4s 8GB in black.  I tend to go for black phones as I think they look sleek and professional and if I wanted a bit of colour, I could get a case for it.

As I am at University, I can use my phone for a lot more.  I can access my timetable easier, I can update my blog on the go, I can view University notifications easily...the list is endless.  My Nokia on the other hand was limited on what I could do.  I am so happy with my purchase.

I only wanted a 8GB as I don't think I needed much more than that.  I paid £199 for my new little purchase and I don't regret getting an older version.    I already have an idea on what case I want for my little iPhone.  I will also do a what's on my iPhone blogpost as soon as I have it the way I want it :D

What phone have you got?  What apps can you recommend?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig