Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day 1

Hi there!!  My name is Jess and I am a University student. This the the first post of two things that are new to me.  First is the blog.  I have tried a number of times to start a blog and I never got as far as a few posts so hopefully I can keep this one up.  Second, to start the blog I am going to do something that I call Blogmas  Whether this has been done before I don't know and if it has I will link the original source in my posts but for now, I haven't seen anyone do it.

Blogmas is where I will post everyday until Christmas.  It is like Vlogmas (seen on a few accounts on Youtube) except it will be in written form.  It will include anything I have done during the day or reviews of items such as Birchbox (day 2), Make up, skincare to name a few.  I want to make both the blog and Blogmas fun and have lots of pictures.  I have a ton of posts that I want to share with you all.

As this is day 1, It is just a welcome to the blog post.

Hope everyone enjoys the first day on December and I hope that this will be the start of a wonderful blog,  You will see some changes throughout my time on here as I am new and I will be changing the layout and design as time goes on and of course you will all be notified of these changes.

Well I guess that will be it for Blogmas day 1.

Bye for now

Jess
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig