Monday 8 December 2014

Blogmas day 8 : What's in my shower

I watch a lot of Youtube videos and one of my favourite videos to watch is the 'what's in my shower/bath' videos and I love getting ideas for new products to try.  I thought to myself 'why not do a blog post on my shower.

I live in student accommodation as I am in University and I am lucky enough to have a shower room in my bedroom so all of the products are mine and are set up how I want them to be.  I do swap them about especially my shampoo and conditioner as my hair is weird and I have to change my hair products quite often.

So here is what is in my shower.  If you want any in depth reviews on any of the products, then comment on this post and I will be more than happy to make it happen.



On the left is a picture of where my products live.  On the right two pictures is a close up of my products.  Top right: The Body Shop Rainforest shampoo and conditioner and Gillette for women Satin Care shave gel travel size (almost empty)  Bottom right: A Raspberry & Cranberry showergel, Vineyard Peach Body Scrub (Review on that can be seen here) and My razor (which I cannot remember the brand of)


My shower is very small and that is all the products I can fit in...this is mainly because it is all I use at the moment and hopefully that will change.  Like I said above, my shampoo and conditioner change quite frequently and I change my shower gel as often as I need to.  

I will be updating this as and when I feel is necessary. 

Bye for now.

Jess. x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig