Sunday 25 January 2015

Skincare Sunday - Night time routine

Skincare Sunday is a series where each week I will post about my favourite brands, what has worked for me and what hasn't, reviews of products, updated skincare routine etc.  If  anyone fancy's joining in with this series or wants to do a guest post, feel free to let me know.

The weeks post will be my night time skincare  routine and what products I have been using.  (I will list them in the order I use them in)  I don't use these products all at once.  I tend to switch them out but they are used throughout the week.

Make-up Removal



Yes to Cucumber Wipes - I  first saw these when Ingrid from Missgalmorazzi (Linked here) showed them in a few of her monthly favourite videos and I wanted to try them.  I soon found them in my local Boots stores and quickly snatched them up and never looked back.  I have since used other make-up wipes but non have been as good as these.  I use one wipe to clean my eye make-up off and that does the trick perfectly.  I don't think I will use another brand again...unless I discover a better brand!

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution - Again, another product that was raved about from a number of YouTubers and I have wanted to try this out.  I use this to clean my face make-up off and this does the trick brilliantly.

Cleansing


 Ioma Astringent Toning Foam - I found this while I was waiting for the sales agent at the origins counter to come off her break and was told that this is a cleanser and toner all in one and I have to say I quite like it.  It smells fresh and is not harsh.


Serums



Clearly Youthful Resurfacing Night Serum - I was looking for a night time serum and this caught my eye.  As you can see, I have used a little bit in nearly 4 weeks as you only need a little bit.  I can't really say if I like it as I don't really know if it is doing anything drastic.

Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum Intense Replenishing Hydration - This little beauty (and I do mean little!) smells amazing.  I got this as a sample when I bought a couple of products from their counter and this little tube has lasted me ages as I still feel there is loads left. 

Spot Treatment






Murad Blemish Spot Treatment - Since I have been back to University, My skin has been acting up something rotten and I invested in a spot treatment.  I have heard of this brand before and have heard of great things and I agree...since using this as part of my routine, I have found that my spots have disappeared quicker than any other spot treatment I have tried plus a little goes a long way!


Moisturiser






Indeed Labs Hydroluron Moisture Boosting Mask - This product...I cannot find words for this!  I think this is what is to thank for getting rid of my dry patches on my cheeks and I cannot believe I never tried this before!


Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream - I like a lightweight but effective moisturiser on a night and this does the trick.  It is very nourishing and smells amazing!


Masks



REN Glycolactic Radience Renewal Mask - I got this as a sample in January's Birchbox (Linked here) and I was very happy I got it as I have heard good things about this brand and boy was they correct.  This smells amazing and I may have to purchase the full size some time.

Superdrug Vitamin E Leave-on Moisture Mask - I wanted a mask that was hassle free and that I didn't need to wash it off afterwards and this hit the spot.  You can wash it off after 10 minutes or you can massage the remaining product into your skin (which is what I prefer to do)  This smells so good and is very lightweight but does that it says on the tin...or should I say tub!

I am very happy with my routine, both morning and night time and as with all skincare, this will change as time goes on and as more products are discovered.  From next week, Skincare Sunday will be reviewing individual products so if there are any from my morning and/or nigh routine you want me to review, leave a comment and I will try and review it for you.

What skincare products do you use?  Can you recommend any products you rave about?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love Bioderma, it's amazing on my sensitive skin! I really want to try Hydraluron but waiting for it to be on offer in boots again haha :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend Hydroluron as it has done a world of good to my skin and I like Bioderma just don't know if it was this that irritated my eyes or the Ioma Toning Foam. Might have to try Bioderma on my eyes again and see if I get a reaction again :). X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love this moisturiser. It is so cheap yet effective! X

      Delete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig