Saturday 3 January 2015

January Update

Hi guys.

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days,  I have had a lot of Uni work to do and I will still be doing it until Monday when they are due.  After that I have a presentation to write and hand in and I have to present it on the 15th as well as an exam on the 7th.  I am also waiting on a big Amazon order which  I wont do a haul until everything has arrived.

I also need to start organising a schedule so that you can have more of an idea when I will be posting but until assessment week is  over (16th Jan) posts will be a bit scarce.  I thought you might like to know.  I will update you on Instagram, Bloglovin and Twitter if any posts will be posted so make sure you are signed up to at least one of them to get updates.  I will be on Instagram, Bloglovin and Twitter if you want to make any suggestions for blogposts in the future.

Thanks guys for your patience.

Bye for now.

Jessi.  X
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thanks hun. They are driving me round the bend. Just feels like I have no time at all to get them done :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck i hope everything goes smoothly... can't wait for your haul! <3 xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig