Friday 30 January 2015

Varnish Friday - O.P.I Embrace the Gray Nail Polish

As you may have read in the previous two weeks, I have started a series called Varnish Friday where I will review nail polish and other nail related products.  You can read the previous posts here and here  Today is the turn of O.P.I's Fifty Shades of Grey's Embrace the Gray.
Excuse the graininess of the photo, I took it off my instagram (linked here)

Embrace the Gray is a medium toned Grey crème and has fast become my favourite out of the collection.  I was very surprised at how well the polish applies and above is three thin coats and a top coat.  It is a very opaque polish and I find it to dry relatively fast and is touch dry after 10 minutes with my top coat (review coming soon)  I am surprised at how much I like this colour as I was expecting to like My Silk Tie better but I soon warmed to this colour as it suits my skin tone and doesn't clash with anything.  I do find that it appears darker than what the bottle suggests but that doesn't put me off...I have painted my nails this colour for the most of January!  I have had many compliments about this colour and find that I can get about four full days before it starts to chip which is fine by me.  This was the first ever O.P.I nail polish I had ever tried and am looking forward to trying some more of my collection...if you can stop me from reaching for this colour.

What is your favourite colour at the moment?  Is there any colour out of my collection you would want me to review?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

2 comments

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig