Thursday 1 January 2015

30 days tested - an introduction

I was looking through twitter a few days ago when I came across Gemma from Beautiful Things (http://gemmsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/). She had created a little something called 30 days tested (#30daystested on twitter). I read into it a bit more and I thought it woul be a good idea to do. I had a few things that I had bought and a few things that I got for Christmas. 

The idea behind this is to test a specific product exclusively for 30 days and then by the end of the month, I will do a blogpost on the review of the product and give my opinion on whether I like it or not. Each month has a specific product or tool and I will also introduce the next months product. 

January's product testing is a lip balm. There are plenty out there to buy and I have a small collection to choose from.  My lip balm of choice is Pixi by Petra's Shea butter lip balm in ripe raspberry.  

I chose this lip balm over others as I have used it a couple of times before and my first impressions are very positive. 

The website suggests it is a 'super-nourishing balm' and that it will 'soothe and nourish lips immediately!' so we shall see how that fairs up. 

Come back at the end of the month for a more in depth review and to find out what February's product will be. 

What lip balm do you use and is there any you can suggest for me to try?

Bye for now. 

Jess. X

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love this post - have you checked out my introduction?

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Looks good. Will be good to see others posts throughout the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see how you get on, great introduction to it.

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful idea! It'll be interesting to see how you get on, good luck! I use Pixi when my lips are really dry and it works wonders!
    Harriet
    xx
    harrietcorey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I received it in November's Birchbox and have used it a couple of times. Wish they gave me a clear one as that is the only problem I have with it. Keep looking at the end of the month for an in depth review of it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like such a great idea. I may try it out myself. Looking forward to what you think to the lip balm as I received it in a beauty box and haven't got round to trying it yet.

    Fiona xx

    littlehappythoughtz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received mine in November's Birchbox and so far I am loving it but will be explaining more at the end of the month. Click on the link at the top to contact Gemma who created this. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig