Friday 30 January 2015

January Favourites

Why January why?  Why do you have to go so fast?  How is it that February is just around the corner and this is my first ever monthly favourites?  Yes...that's right...I have never done a favourites post.  I decided not to do one in December or do a yearly favourites as I was a new blogger and now my little corner of the world wide web is nearly two months old.  I cannot comprehend the quickness time is flying!  I have seen a few bloggers approaching their blog birthdays and even though mine is 10 months away, it will sneak up on me quicker than I think.  Anyway, I best get on with what I am loving this month.


This month has seen a lot of products come into my life and I have quickly fell in love with them.  I have nine products which are worthy of a mention.  Most you will have seen and probably got and a lot of these products are products I wish I had been introduced to sooner as I cannot ever see then not in my possession!

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Booster - OH MY GOSH!!!  This is probably THE product I am mostly kicking myself because this should have been in my life sooner.  A quick back story...I have combination/dry skin and my cheeks have been quite dry from the change of whether and travelling and this little beauty, within a night might I add, boosted the moisture in my skin and my skin was touchabley (if that is a word?) softer and since then, the dryness of my cheeks has reduced and I will be sad to see the end of this.  I may have to get a back up!

O.P.I Embrace the Gray from the Fifty Shades Of Grey Collection - I have had this collection for nearly a month now and this colour is the only colour I have reached for in this collection and this surprised me as I thought I would have been drawn to My Silk Tie (See review of collection here) as My Silk Tie was the one I was drawn to online.  It is a medium toned grey crème and has a really good formula.

Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette - This palette is the perfect palette to travel with.  I has everything and it is the palette I have been reaching for on a daily basis, whether it be for a 'no make-up' make-up day or a full eye look.  I especially like the Perversion Mascara.  A full review of this palette can be found here

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - My most worn foundation!  It is a light to medium coverage foundation that leaves you with a semi-dewy finish which has been perfect for my combination skin.  Another product which I am kicking myself for not having in my life before.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque - This mask is to die for.  I have never felt my hair so soft and shiny until this beauty came into my life.  It smells divine although I cannot quite put my finger on what the scent is.  I use this about 1-2 times a week and my hair just feels better in quality.

Nivea Soothing Cleansing Mouse - I wanted a cleanser that I would enjoy using and this is the product.  It makes cleansing my skin so much easier and smells so fresh!  I have seen an improvement in my skin since using this on a daily basis.

Real Technique Brushes - The brush that is in the picture is a representative of the vast collection of Real Technique brushes and since having them in my collection, it has opened my eyes to the world of brushes and I must say there are a few that are slowly making their way into next months favourites.  If you want a blog post of my entire collection of RT brushes then comment down below and I will make that happen.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product - Another 'I can't believe this wasn't in my life before!' product.  This also leaves my hair more manageable and softer than just using a normal heat protection spray and although I have been using it every time I wash my hair, there is still loads left so I can see this lasting me a long time.

Ghost by Ghost - Well there isn't much I can say about this fragrance that I haven't already said here.  This has been my signature scent since I purchased it back in December and I can see myself not having this in my collection.

That's my favourites for this month.  I am sorry I haven't been posting a lot this week as Uni has been manic this week but posts should be back to normal now.

What have you been loving this month?  Any recommendations?

Bye for now.

Jess. X 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need some new make-up brushes soon, so a review of your brushes would be great.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New make-up brushes are always a plus and of course I will do one soon. :) X

      Delete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig