Saturday 17 January 2015

Varnish Friday

Hi everyone.  Hope you are enjoying your Friday maybe Saturday.  Today I have you you lucky readers a new series.  This series will be an in depth look into my mini collection of OPI nail Varnish  (or as some call it...polish)  Each week will include an in depth review of a certain colour.  There maybe a few other brands thrown in the mix as well.  This week will be an overall look at my OPI collection.  I may have gone overboard with buying nail polish but I am wanting to start wearing it more often as my nails are in pretty good condition.

This post may be photo heavy but I have grouped them in sets of four and will tell you what each is called.



An overview of my entire collection of mini OPI nail polishes.



From Left to right: Haven't the Foggiest | Alpine Snow | Bubble Bath | Tickle my Francy


From left to right: Princesses Rule | Toucan do it if you try | Cajun Shrimp | Big Apple Red


From left to right: Malaga Wine | Lincoln Park After Dark | Don't Pretzel My Buttons | Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!


From left to right: Unfor-greta-bly Blue | Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorf | Can't Find my Czechbook | Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!


From left to right: You're Such a BudaPest | OY - Another Polish Joke | My Dog sled is a Hybrid | Do You Have This Colour in Stock-Holm?


From left to right: My Voice is a Little Norse | How Great is Your Dane? | Race Red | 50 Years of Style


From left to right: Angel With a Leadfoot | Girls Love Ponies | Red Fingers and Mistletoes | What's Your Point-Settia


From left to right: I Carol About You | Kiss Me or Elf | My Silk Tie | Dark Side of the Mood


From left to right: Romantically Involved | Embrace the Gray | Shine for Me | Cement the deal

That is my collection for now.  I will be doing a more in depth review of each colour as Varnish Friday continues.  If there are any colours you specifically want me to review please let me know and I will make it happen.

Is there any colours from the OPI collection you can recommend?  What is your favourite colour?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. There from the fifty shades of grey collection in collaboration for the movie coming out in February xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these colours! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have check out your blog and it is a lovely blog and I have also followed you on Bloglovin as well. :)

      Jess. X

      Delete
  3. you have so many! they all look lovely :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some lovely shades and some shades I never thought I would like. Keep reading my blog for more Varnish Friday to see which one's I like and ones I don't. :)

      Jess. X

      Delete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig