Sunday 11 January 2015

2015 resolutions - BONUS POST

After seeing a lot of 2015 blogposts floating around the blogosphere, I decided to do my 2015 resolutions.  I did one of these back when I did blogmas but I think I might do a slightly updated one.


  • Go to the Gym and stick to a routine.  However tired I am from lectures or assignments, I am going to make time for the Gym.  I got a scholarship from my university and in that was a free Gym membership for 12 months and I have already let two months of that go to waste (mainly I have no trainers and have had no money for some [have asked the other half for some for Christmas]  I want to loose weight and feel healthier.
  • Attend all of my lectures unless I have a good reason not to go.  Granted I had freshers flu and still went but this semester I have missed a few due to lack of sleep and now I have my sleeping patten back on track, I am going to attend them more in the new year.
  • Pay more attention in lectures.  As much as I enjoy uni, this semester proved to me that I need to pay more attention in the lectures.  
  • Have a skincare routine and stick to it  I have tried to have a skincare routine before and not stuck to it and at the moment, I have been addicted to looking and reading about skincare.  Before now, I have not known what my skin was like apart from noticing a few dry patches on my skin when I wore foundation and that spurred me on to getting a consultation from Clinique.  I was told that I have combination/Dry skin so I bought a lot of moisturising skin products to try and combat this problem and I am going to try and stick to a morning and night time routine.
  • Wear make-up more often  I bought quite a bit of make-up and a lot of Real Techniques make-up brushes and I want to use them and use them often.  Plus how can a blogger review things if she never wears them right? 
  • Keep up with #30daystested As you may have read from a blogpost earlier this year, I am taking part in #30daystested, a thing that Gemma from Beautiful Things (she can be found here, go check her out, her blog is a good read)  and she created #30daystested.
  • Keep my blog up to date I have tried and failed many times to start a blog and this time I have been updating it more often and my goal at the moment is to get to my one year Blogaversary in December 2015.
  • Take better pictures I bought myself a new camera for this purpose and I want to use it to take better pictures.  I am still learning how to use it but I am hoping that my pictures will get better as time goes on.
  • Keep a schedule on blogposts I want to keep a schedule for posts that are upcoming and so that I don't get into a rut and not know what to write.



  • What resolutions have you given yourself ?

    Bye for now.

    Jess. X
    SHARE:

    2 comments

    1. I've posted this before so check my blog out :) Good luck with the gym - I've never managed to make that resolution stick.

      Lizzie Dripping

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think I have read yours earlier. Great blog though xx

      ReplyDelete

    © Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
    BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig