Monday 19 January 2015

Urban Decay Naked On the Run Palette





After purchasing Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette back in September, I noticed amongst the blogosphere there was a new Urban Decay Palette released.  At first I wasn't really that interested in buying it, but as more and more reviews kept popping up and I kept using my Naked 2 palette, I started having the need to want it.  An Amazon order later and my palette was on its way and in no time I had it in my hands and fell in love with it.

It is such a cute little palette and is nothing like anything I already own.  I had been taking my Naked Palette around with me and my make up bag was looking a bit too full and as much as I love my Naked 2 palette, it is always nice to have options as us girls love options especially when it comes to eyeshadows!

The Urban Decay Naked On the Run Palette comes with 6 shades (one looks like a good highlighter)  The shades are :

Dive- This colour is a beautiful rose colour that has gold shimmer running through it.  I haven't tried this colour yet but have swatched it and I love it.
Fix- A matte brown/taupe colour perfect as an all over colour.  I have used this this colour and it is a very natural colour that can be used as a base for a smoky eye.
Resist- Another Taupe colour with a silvery shimmer running through it.  Again I haven't used this colour but have swatched it as well.
Dare- A matte brown colour which is great as a crease colour!
Stun- A nice looking bronze with gold shimmer running through.  Again haven't used it but swatched it and would be a nice base for a night out.
5050- This shade can be used as a highlighter, an all over lid colour and an inner corner colour.  It is a lovely champagne colour with a bit of a shimmer.   Again Have only swatched this colour.
A matte bronzer- I am not one for using bronzer but this colour gives a slight hint of colour while not being too orangey or shimmery.
A bright pink blush- Again, I am not one to use blush but with a light hand, this bright pink blush has a slight gold shimmer but when on the cheeks, doesn't look like you have dusted yourself with glitter!
Perversion Mascara in Blackest Black-  A very nice black mascara.  I do like very black mascara's and the formula is great.  The wand is a medium sized brush and I only wish it was a plastic bristle brush as that is what I prefer but it does look really nice and I might have to purchase it in the full zie tube as this is a travel sized tube.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Stag- This has to be the best eyeliner I have ever tried.  It is so good in fact that I had to purchase it in the full size in Perversion.  Stag to me is dark brown colour but when swatched you would think it is a black colour.
Naked Lipgloss in Sesso- This is a nice pink with a bit of gold shimmer to it.  I think this would go great with a pink or a nude lipstick or great on it's own.

This palette is everything you need apart from base make-up but will certainly slim down any make-up bag and you can mix and match these colours with each other or use other shadows from other palettes.  The packaging is a nice rose gold colour with what looks like a camouflage pattern on the front.  The palette also comes with a very big mirror so again saves the need to bring a compact mirror (unless you are like me, who needs a compact mirror as you cannot see anything without your glasses!)

You can create so many different looks with this palette.  All you would need is a base and lip colour (if you choose to not use the lip gloss included)

The palette retails at £37 which is a pretty good deal as the lip gloss on its own retails at £14!  You can purchase it from the Urban Decay website and any Urban Decay shops and stands throughout the UK and many other places from around the world. 

Have you got this palette?  What looks have you created?  What is your favourite colour within this palette?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I haven't seen this palette before, I love how there's a good mix of products. I can't get enough of my UD Naked and Naked 2 palette!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never seen it until a few people had started blogging about it. I already have the Naked 2 palette and was loving the shadows from that so that is what got me to buy it. :) X

      Delete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig