Sunday 28 December 2014

Blog update

Hi guys.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  To tell you the truth, it has been a very busy few days.  I have a few posts lined up for the next few weeks.

Christmas has been and gone and New Year is just around the corner.  A few days has been visiting friends and family and now the next few days will be all about getting some Uni work done as I only have a week to go.  I have bought a few things in the last few days and as soon as I have photographed them, I will do a blogpost on them.  Also I will be posting a 'What I got for Christmas' post as soon as I have photographed them as well.  I have been taking a few photo's along the way. You will be notified on facebook and Twitter so make sure you are following one of them.

I will be back at Uni in just over a week's time so how often I will get to post will be decided once I get back.

Over the next few weeks, you will see some reviews of products I have used and maybe some first impressions.  Also a 'What's in my uni bag' when I find a bag I am happy with.   

These are some of what is to come in 2015. As soon as I have an idea of a schedule, I will let you know. 

Again I applies for the lack of posts between Blogmas and new year but uni comes first. I will have one up before or in the 31st of December. 

Let me know what you would like me to post during 2015. 

Bye for now. 

Jess. X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd love to see one about your resolutions for the year.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did do a small one during Blogmas but I'm thinking about doing a bigger one as I have a few more to add. Thanks. Hope you have a good new year. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig