Tuesday 23 December 2014

Blogmas day 23 : Make-up and hair haul

I went and did a bit of shopping today and got a few things to make my Christmas a bit more beautiful.

I first went to Boots (which is a drugstore on the high street in the UK) and got a few things. 

I wanted a curling wand as I wanted to curl my hair on Christmas Day but knowing my hair doesn't keep the curls, I wanted to get something that would give them a bit of structure whilst also looking and feeling soft. I bought Umberto Giannini's Natural Curls Styling Cream. I thought this would be good to give the curls structure. I will give you a blogpost once I have tested it a few times. 

The next item I bought was Charles worthington's Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray. I bought this so that when I don't straighten or curl my hair, my hair can have some texture and my layers can look better. 

I had left my hair spray back at uni and because I am curling my hair, I wanted something to hold the curl once curled. I bought John Frieda's Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray. 


I wanted to try a red lip this season and because I didn't know which red lipstick would suit me, I went to my local No7 counter and asked them what the right shade of red would be for me and they told me that I would suit red lipstick which had a blue undertone, which I was rather surprised to hear as I always thought I would suit and orange toned red. I bought Rimmels's Apocolips in Big Bang.

I bought another red lip product to try and so I can have a varity of shades of red. I bought a Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Standout. I have always wanted try this lip product and will have to get some more shades if I like it.  I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I then went to Argos and bought my curling wand. This is BaByliss's diamond Radience curling wand. It is not your usual curling wand as it has a few waves down the barrel. I have seen a video and the curls looked amazing so will will have to see. 

I will do a full blogpost of reviews of each of the products. 

What is your Christmas treat for yourself this year?  

Bye for now. 

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig