Friday 12 December 2014

Blogmas day 12 : Update on Blogmas

Hi there.

I am going to have to take a break from Blogmas for the weekend as I am very busy and I haven't had time what with Uni and other things to schedule Blogmas posts.  There will be however 3 coming on Monday.

If I have time over the weekend, I will write a Blogmas post but because of travelling back home and other commitments, I do not think I will have the time.  Blogmas will resume on Monday and will have the missing posts up as soon as I can.

Sorry about the hiatus, but as you can hopefully understand, I have other commitments.

Hope to see you all Monday and have a great weekend.

Once again I am sorry.

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig