Monday 15 December 2014

Blogmas day 14 : outfit of the day


Being comfy while travelling is something that I like to do.  I tend to travel
home as often as I can.  I tend to keep things casual as anything more than casual looks stupid.

Today I am wearing clothes that I purchased from Primark.  I cannot remember how much the top and leggings are but the boots were about £18 which is not bad for boots.  I tend to buy clothes from Primark as I find them to be good quality and last quite a while.  I also paired it with my University hoodie as it was quite cold.

(I apologies about the quality of the photos and will hopefully be getting a better camera and will be playing around with photo quality)

What do you wear when travelling?

Bye for now.

Jess. X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig