Tuesday 16 December 2014

Blogmas day 15 : Another mini haul.

I have been shopping again!  I know, I know...bad isn't it?  I swear I needed the items I bought.  Again this haul is only two items as that is all I needed.

Displaying photo 1.JPGI needed some make-up remover wipes as I had forgotten to bring some from Uni so I picked up the Yes to Cucumber Facial Wipes.  I have used this brand once before and found that they was so gentle yet they managed to take off my make-up and they smell so good.  I have tried others since but non were as good as these and once I get my student finance, I will stock up on them as I don't think the boots near Uni sell them which is a shame as I love them.

I first saw them on a few youtube videos and they seemed to be only sold in the US so when I was shopping in Boots one day earlier in the year I was so happy to see the Yes to range had come to boots that I snapped up the Yes to Cucumber wipes straight away.  They retail at £3.99 for 30 wipes which compared to the other wipes in the range is better as they are being sold at £3.99 for 20 or 25 wipes so to get an extra 5 or 10 wipes for the same price is not to shabby.  I will always get these wipes until they are sold no more.



I was in ASDA looking for a new shampoo and conditioner as I was running low on my current one when I saw this Miracle Frizz Taming cube.  I only needed enough to last me until I go back so this was a perfect size set and I was pleased to see that it also includes a heat protection spray (I had forgotten mine!)  The kit comes with a travel size shampoo, conditioner, heat protection spray and a comb.  I have never tried this brand before so am looking forward to trying this out.  The cube is priced at the moment in ASDA for £5 so for that price I don't think is bad.  The have four in the Andrew Barton range, the 'Smooth' cube, the 'Blonde' cube, the 'Volume' cube and the 'Curl' cube (These are not the actual names but you get the idea of the types they do)  I got the 'Smooth' cube as I find when I straighten my hair, I get a lot of flyaway hairs and it doesn't look as good so I thought I shall try this before trying more products to combat my frizzy hair.


What products have you recently bought?  Are they a repurchase or are they brand new to you?

Bye for now.

Jess. X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig