Saturday 20 December 2014

Blogmas day 19 : Christmas Shopping

I love Christmas shopping. I think I'm one out of a small number of people who do. When you go Christmas shopping, you have an idea on what you want to get people.  You have the festive Christmas songs, people barging into others, shops stocked up on Christmas wrapping and seasonal chocolate.  The weather is bitter and cold and your all wrapped up. 

I had my Christmas shopping done a few weeks back and apart from one thing which I had to order online a week before Xmas and hoping it would come on time (thankfully it did) 

I love the wrapping process of Christmas. I love sitting at the table with Christmas songs on the TV and a nice hot drink, I could wrap all day :D. My other half thinks I'm crazy but I really do like wrapping gifts almost as much as giving the gift out.  I like making the gift look pretty and I get quite OCD over what they look like. 

How much Christmas shopping have you got left?  Do you enjoy wrapping and shopping? 

Bye for now. 

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig