Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas - Day Three: The Christmas Tag



I did a similar tag last year during Blogmas but this year I decided to do a different one courtesy of Beth from Miss Beauty Obsession (linked here).  I will also link my last Christmas Tag from last year here.

What is your favourite Christmas movie?
I have a few favourite Christmas movies; The Muppet's Christmas Carol, The Wizard of Oz and The Miracle on 34th Street.  I have done an in depth blogpost on my favourite Christmas movies which I will link here.

Do you open presents on Christmas Morning or Christmas Eve?
We have a tradition in my family to open one present on Christmas eve while in out new Christmas PJ's and open the rest on Christmas morning.



Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I don't really have a Christmas memory as for the last few years have been really good.  I guess if I had to choose one it would be spending time with family when I was a child.


What's your favourite festive food?

Christmas dinner hands down.  My flatmates and I recently had a flat Christmas dinner which went really well as some of my flat mates have never tried a British Christmas dinner and they enjoyed it so much.  I have some pictures on Intsagram (linked here)


What's been your favourite Christmas gift?

I would have to say my favourite Christmas gift has to be my Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy perfume which I got for my very first Christmas with my ex-boyfriend.


What's your favourite Christmas scent?

My favourite Christmas scent is anything with spiced apple and cinnamon as it reminds me of home when my mum would burn candles smelling of this as well as having air fresheners.  I always make sure I have a can of air freshener that has this scent every year so it reminds me of home.


Do you have a Christmas Eve Tradition?

Like I mentioned above our family tradition is to sit around and open one present while wearing our new PJ's  I try to keep this tradition even if I am not at home anymore.


What tops your tree?
At the moment I have a silver angel at the top of my tree.  I have had this for 5 years and it is still going strong.


As a child, what was the one (crazy, extravagant) gift you wanted but never got?

I honestly cannot remember.  It has been so long since I have looked through the Argos catalogue as a child and I guess if I looked through it now it would be completely different.


What do you think is the best part of Christmas?
The countdown and the excitement of knowing Christmas is coming closer.  This Christmas will be a bit different as I am staying at uni and working (sad I know but Christmas wont be the same this year).

So that is my tag for this year hope you enjoy reading my answers this year.  Please feel free to do this tag and I tag anyone who reads this and please go and check out Beth's blog, it is awesome.

Bye for now.
Jess. X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig