Friday 4 December 2015

Blogmas - Day Four: Songs I am currently loving.


As a uni student, I like to study to music and I thought that I would share some of my favourite songs that I have to stop myself from singing out loud in the library (doesn't stop me from having a little dance in the middle of library)

I have never done a post like this so it might be a little short on photos as I have 6 to list and I thought posting photos might be a bit too much.  I might put a little description as to why I like this currently.

My first song is from 1980 (a bit out of my time but hey, a girl has to like some 80's music).  Journey's Anyway You Want It.  Such a great, simple song.  I sort of have a small crush on Steve Perry, the lead singer who sings this originally and got the group to its current popular state.  I can't help listening to it and want to dance and sing it at the top of my lungs but most times, I am in the middle of the library and that would be a bit rude to the others to expose them to my terrible singing voice! 

Another song from the 1980's which was released in 1982 is Journey's Faithfully.  I am in a bit of a Journey mood recently and this song is a power ballad and I can't help singing it in my room and thinking about a couple of ex's that I was in love with and was faithful to.  

Now we are coming up to date with the next four songs all being released within the last couple of years.  

The first one is from one of my favourite movies this year.  Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do from Fifty Shade of Grey.  I love this song because it represents the love between a man and a woman in an unconventional way.  I also love the way the director paired this song with my favourite part of the movie when she walks towards the helicopter. 

My next song is also off a movie that was very bittersweet in its release.  Wiz Khalif's See You Again Ft Charlie Puth.  This song is so sweet and the music video to this is so touching as one of the cast members, Paul Walker past away 2 years ago which he was filming before he died.  The music video is a tribute to him and although  I haven't seen many of his films, the way it was put together was very touching.

Another song that I am currently loving is Adele's Hello.  I am not normally an Adele fan but sometimes there is a song she releases and I love it and listen to it on repeat.

My final song I am currently loving is Justin Bieber's Sorry.  One of friends got me into this song and I can't stop listening to it.  It is such a feel good song and I can't help but dance to the beat and sing along to the lyrics.

So that is the six songs I am currently loving.  I dunno if I am going to make this a series that every month I list six songs I like that month.  If you want me to keep doing posts like this then let me know and I'll see how popular it is.

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig