Monday 28 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Hi guys.

I would like to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and a happy new year.  As 2015 is about to close, I would like to thank everyone who has stuck by this blog this year as I haven't been as active as I would like to have been and I am hopefully going to be more active in 2016.  

2015 has been a year of ups and downs and as I am well into my second year of university, the work load has been more intense as well as juggling 2 part time jobs and being Student Rep on my degree.  I am going to try and get at least one post out a week to begin with and see where I go from there.

I am going back to my hometown this Wednesday so I won't have any time to do any posts.  I will try and get my first post out in the second week of January and I will announce it on Twitter and Instagram so make sure you are following me on them.  I am also on Bloglovin so follow me on there to get updates of blogposts.

I hope to see you all next year so have a great new year and be safe.

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

1 comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig