Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas - Day One

Blogmas - Day One

I cannot believe my blog is now one year old! How time flies. I don't know as of yet what I want to do to celebrate this occasion but I will do something (ideas would be appreciated). I also can't believe that I have kept to my word of posting as regular as I can (I know I missed a few months due to a busy schedule but I will hopefully get this sorted out). 

As I enjoyed doing Blogmas last year, I have decided I am going to do this again. So as it is the 1st of December, I am going to kick this years Blogmas off with an update.  I know I have done a few recently but I have been MIA for a few weeks and it will be a catch up as well as a get to know me for my new followers. 

So as some may know, I'm Jess and I am a second year student at the University of Bradford studying Health, Wellbeing and Social Care.  Most of my life at the moment is uni work as well as my two part time jobs (one being a Student Ambassador for my faculty and the other and more frequent is crew member at Burger King). I spend most of my free time studying (boring I know but it's gotta be done). 

I created this blog a year ago today and have loved writing posts and reviewing products. I want to be more involved with my blog this next coming year and hopefully start a YouTube channel but that is only in the planning stages in my head and want to get into a regular routine with my blog. 

I recently became single and am starting to love the single life although I do miss being in a relationship.  I do have to say, I have had a lot of support through this.  Being in a relationship for three years is a long time and we both were serious throughout the duration of the relationship but things started to get a bit strained and we decided it was best to end it.  I was devastated but as time has gone on, I am slowly getting over it and getting on with my life.

I will be staying at uni for the Christmas holidays, working and finishing off assignments.  I am aiming to do well in my next two years of uni.  I cannot believe that I graduate in a year and a half.  Time is going by so fast.

What is going on in your lives?  Hope you all have a great Blogmas.  Let me know if you are participating in Blogmas and I'll have a look.

Bye for now.

Jess. X 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig