Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas - Day Six: My Christmas wish list 2015

Hi guys.  

This weekend has been so busy for me so I haven't had time to do any make up product reviews.  I have however decided to show you what my Christmas wish list is for this year.  It isn't very big and I know I will be buying all these products with my own money at some point but nevertheless, this is my wish list for this Christmas.



1. A woolen Skirt. (I haven't decided where I am buying this from yet so I just chose this style to show what I wanted.
2. ASUS Transformer Book tablet with keyboard.
3. MAC Lipstick in Blankety.
4. MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation
5. Lorac Pro Palette

I don't really want much as being a uni student, I have to budget my money but out of these five products I will be definitely be getting the ASUS tablet and keyboard as I want something that I can carry around with me to uni while still having my laptop but not have the weight and bulk of my laptop.  I will still use my laptop when I am at home but to go to uni, my tablet will go everywhere with me especially since I am trying to keep on top of work and get a first classification on my degree.

What is on your Christmas wish list this year?  

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig