Monday 9 November 2015

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in 10 Beige

 Hi Guys.  I'm slowly getting back into writing blog posts.  They will still be slow at first but once I get back into a routine, you should see more coming out each week.

This post is all about foundation and the foundation I have been loving recently is the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation and the shade I wear is 10 Beige.  




This foundation is described as 'A fluid foundation that awakens tired skin.  its exceptionally fine, fresh and lightweight aqueous formula offers an incomparable "second skin" finish'

My thoughts on this foundation is that it has a sheer to medium coverage which gives me a dewy but not overly shiny finish, which lasts all day with no touch ups.  I don't find this foundation drying at all and that might be because is quite a watery base which helps moisturise the skin.  I find this foundation easy to use and blend out with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.  I used the sponge dry as I find that using this foundation with a damp sponge ruins the finished look of the foundation.  I don't use any powder with this foundation because again, it ruins the finish of the foundation and makes it look cakey.  

This foundation also has an SPF of 15 in it so I don't have to worry about using an SPF underneath  (not that I need to worry about using one any way in the UK because we are going into the winter months now and as I am writing this, it is raining heavily)  And even though this foundation has that added SPF, it doesn't smell, in fact the smell is quite fresh and pleasent.

On the Boots website this retails for £32 pound but when I bought it back in January, it was £33 pound but I am sure it could be found cheaper elsewhere.  This foundation comes in only 7 shades which is quite a small selection.

What is your favourite foundation?  What is your go to way of applying foundation? 

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig