Monday 2 November 2015

My Crazy Life-Update

Hi guys.

It has been far too long.  I am sorry that I just left and put this on a majorly long hiatus.  Life has just been so crazy plus the motivation has been on the slow side since I last posted.

So...since my last update and post for that matter (I had to go check to see what my last post was)...I have finished my first year of university with a 2:1 might I add :)  I also did a bit of voluntary work over the summer just to keep me busy which helped so much in the latter part of the holidays as me and my boyfriend broke up in September after 3 years together which was heart wrenching and I am still not 100% over it but I guess things take time and my family and friends where there to support me and distract me as well as my voluntary work.

Back at uni now and I feel that I am having a better uni life this year considering I have no time for my self.  So what has my life become as a second year?  Well first thing is I am so much more organised and my work isn't suffering (unless flatmates distract me or things from outside are loud), I am also a Student Ambassador for my faculty as well as a Student Representative for my degree and I have also gotten a part time job at Burger King which I started the other week.

I am so grateful with my life at the moment and I am hopefully going to post more often on here as my blogs 1st birthday is coming up at the beginning of next month and I need ideas on what to do for it.  So any ideas would be appreciated as I would like to do something for my readers.  Maybe a small giveaway?

I would also like to thank everyone who has waited patiently while I sorted my crazy life up.

How has you life been?  Any main events happened?

Bye for now.

Jess.  XX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig