Friday 6 November 2015

My Lip Balm Collection

Hi Guys.  It's been a while since I last did a post like this (I may be a bit rusty).  I thought today I would show you all my ever expanding lip balm collection.  I feel that I have a few different brands and some of them are my favourite lip balms.



From L-R: Nivea Pearly Shine, Nivea Fruity Shine in Peach, Nuxe Reve de Meil, EOS in Blueberry  Acai, Nivea Lip Butter in Coconut, Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla Macadamia, Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm in Ripe Raspberry, Nivea Lip Butter in Blueberry Blush, Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose, Nivea Sun Protect & Dove Shimmer lip balm.


Above is  my entire collection.  It is not the biggest or the fanciest but putting them all together shows that I like a certain brand.  Nivea for me is one of the best drugstore lip balms I have come across but the one that outshines them all is the Nuxe Reve de Meil (which I have a full review on here)


From L-R: Nivea Pearly Shine, Nivea Fruity Shine in Peach, Nivea Sun Protect, Dove Shimmer Lip Balm & Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Ripe Raspberry. 

The stick lip balm are very handy when I am out and about and need some form of lip balm on so grabbing one of these out of my bag is great for on the go.  The Nivea Pearly Shine, Nivea Fruity Shine and the Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm all have a slight tint to them so I use them if I want a wash of colour but don't want a full opaque lipstick.  The Nivea Sun Protect and the Dove Shimmer Lip Balm I only use during the summer months when I need that extra protection (Although I do only grab the Sun Protect lip balm mostly)



From L-R: Nivea Lip Butters in Coconut, Vanilla Macadamia, Blueberry Blush & Raspberry Rose.

As you can now tell, Nivea is my favourite brand of lip balm and when they released the lip butters, I was all over them.  As you can probably see from the photo that the Raspberry Rose and the Vanilla Macadamia are the most used ones as I have had them longer and I love the smell of them (in fact I love the smell of them all and don't have a particular favourite scent.)  The formulation of these are amazing...they aren't too greasy and they glide on like a dream.  They don't really have a tint to them although the raspberry one has a slight pale pink tint but it isn't really that noticeable.

Overall, like I said above my favourite lip balm has to be the Nuxe Reve de meil as this is the ultimate lip balm which saves my lips through the harshest winters.  

Which brand is your favourite?  Have you got a lip balm that you cannot live without?

Bye for now.

Jess. X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig