Wednesday 25 March 2015

Nuxe Reve de Meil Lip Balm


This little gem right here may have found it's way into being my holy grail product.  I first heard about this lip balm from Estee from EssieButton where she raved about how good this little pot of heaven is.  I wanted to try it for the longest time but could never find it anywhere so I was browsing on Amazon back in January and found this little treasure.  It cost me £9.50 and soon this was in my hands.  Unfortunately, I was already reviewing a lip balm for #30DaysTested so I couldn't use it for the moment but then my lip balm I was using wasn't helping my very dry and very cracked lips so I had to stop using that and I started using this and within a few days, my lips felt softer and didn't hurt as much.  I was amazed!  


My first thoughts when I held the pot for the first time was how luxurious and expensive it is and yes at £9.50 is quite steep for a lip balm but I say it is worth it as you only need a small amount to cover your lips and for it to work and repair your damaged lips.  As you can see, I have had this since January and I haven't made much of a dint into the pot.  I do try to use this every day but sometimes I forget...I am human after all.  I loved this so much, I bought a second one for my handbag and it is now a permanent fixture in my bag.  This lip balm has a smooth consistency and also smells amazing.  Many different reviews of this explains how it smells different to them but to be it smells like chocolate orange and once the product is on your lips, the scent does not linger.

I honestly think that this is my holy grail lip balm and will continue to repurchase this until it is no longer available, which will be a very sad day for those who love this product.

What lip balm to do you like?  Have you found any holy grail products?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig