Sunday 1 March 2015

A bit of an update

Hi guys.

Wow it's been a while since I have updated my blog but uni has been manic.  I have been trying to sort out getting a placement as I am supposed to be starting tomorrow but that doesn't seem to be happening.  Luckily, I have been told that I can still do my placement outside of my lectures but it is just finding one that is proving difficult.  Also my sleeping pattern has gone awry again.

I will be posting more often during March and some of my February posts will be a little bit late.  I would like to thank those who have been patent and you will be hearing from me soon.

What would you like to see for my next post...February's Favourites, #30daystested or February's Birchbox?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

1 comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig