Wednesday 27 July 2016

It's been a while

Hi guys.

Just a small post today.  I am so sorry that I have been AWOL on this blog for months.  Uni was manic and I had a resubmit to do ( All is good and I passed!)  Work has also been manic although that has calmed down a bit.  Honestly I have been a bit underwhelmed with blogging and decided to take a break.  I am going to try and post more...how often, I don't know.  

I also moved at the beginning of this month so that was a bit of a time sucker.  I am slowly getting used to my new place and loving it.  My friend who is also on my degree has moved into the same building and is living just across from me although she is at work most of the time.  

I am trying to decide what to do for my first post but ideas aren't coming.  Any ideas would be helpful.  I will post a room tour but for now it isn't how I want it as I need to get some items...that will be a post in the future.  

How is everyone doing?  I have missed blogging.

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm doing OK - very glad you're back and glad everything has gone well too.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig