Friday 26 August 2016

My week as a student ambassador

Hi guys.

Once again I am very sorry for the lack of posts recently.  I have just lost the blogging motivation right now.  However, I have been a bit busy in the last 10 days.
I may have mentioned this before but I am currently a student ambassador for my university and I have done a lot of cool things because of it.  I have been on so many open days and applicant visit days.  I have been seeing and meeting a lot of potential students for my degree and as a current student, they have been learning what the university is like and most importantly what the degree is like.  These last 10 days however, have been different.


A few weeks ago, I received an email asking me to help out in the student union to put together welcome packs which are to be sent off to new students.  I have decided to take pictures and show you my week as a student ambassador. 









It has been such a fun 10 days and I am kind of sad that it is over but onto the next adventure as a student ambassador.  Freshers week is coming up and a lot of opportunities to have fun as well as help out.  

How has your summer gone this year?  Have you had any good adventures?

Bye for now.

Jess. X

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I used to be a student ambassador too. I remember it as being a lot of fun getting to talk to students and do open days as well - you've made me reminisce.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig