Wednesday 4 February 2015

What's in my Bag - February 2015

I thought I would do a 'What's in my Bag' post as this is one blogpost I love to read and watch as I like to see what is in people's bags...nosey or what?  My bag is what I mainly use for University as it can hold what I take to Lectures and Seminars.


My bag is the THG Black PU Leather Handbag that I purchased from Amazon.

Inside my bag.

Oxford Campus Notebook - I use these to write in notes from lectures and seminars.  All of my notes from each module are in one notebook as I have tried using separate notebooks before and that didn't work for me.  At the moment this is working but I know when I start in year 2, I might try something different.
Button Folders - I don't really know what these are called but I call them button folders as they have a press stud button on the front.  I have one for each of my three modules in three different colours and these hold the module handbook, slides for each week and any other information and sheets related to the module.  This is a new thing I am trying and so far it is working brilliantly.  
Post-it notes - I keep a few pads of post-it notes which I use to write extra notes on and stick them in my notebook.
Pens, Ruler and highlighter - I keep a black and red pen in my bag at all times as well as a ruler and a highlighter.
Brown Metropol Personal Filofax - This is my planner.  It has everything from my blog planner to a weekly calendar.  This is what I use to plan my days and try and keep as organised as I can.
Hand creams - I honestly didn't think I had that many in my bag and to be honest, I am only using one this month so three will be removed after this.
Brush - Self explanatory.  Everyone needs to have some form of hair brush especially if you live in the UK as it can get quite windy.
Lip Balm - I am using the Nuxe Reve de Meil Lip Balm.  I love this product and it smells like chocolate orange which is a plus!
Ted Baker Regent House Body Spray - I love this scent as it is really fruity. 
Mirror - I always keep a small mirror in my bag in case I get anything in my teeth or my make-up smudges.
Juice Cube Portable Charger and charge cable - I now have an iPhone and as you iPhone users know, the battery doesn't last long so I invested in a Juice Cube Portable Charger so that I wasn't stuck somewhere with a dead battery.
Earphones - These are the standard earphones that came with my iPhone and I use them mainly for Gym and if I am on the train home.
Hand Sanitiser - No one like germs and if there is no soap in the dispenser, I at least have this as a back up to wash my hands.
Painkillers and Cold & Flu Tablets - I am always weary about catching colds and I carry these around in case I start to feel unwell or I have a headache.
Receipts - Sometimes, I am too lazy to put them in my purse or throw them away so the end up at the bottom of my bag.

Well they are the contents of my bag.  I sometimes have a pack of tissues in my bag but I am all out and I need to go buy some more.  I also don't have any make-up in either as I tend to put what I am using in on the day.  

What do you carry around in your bag?

Bye for now.

Jess.  X
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I always have receipts in the bottom of my bag.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Most of my receipts are in my purse but some I slip into my bag if I haven't got my purse out. I think most bags have a receipt or two at the bottom :). X

      Delete
  2. Thanks. Your blog is great too. I am also a lover of The Body Shop and have got the moisturiser that you showed in your skincare routine. x

    blogsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do this post as well! I have nominated you for the Liebster award. Here are the rules! http://aniaaniapawlak.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award.html x Ania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I look forward to seeing your post. I will also follow you on your social media as well as I think your blog is amazing. Thank you for the nomination. I have been nominated before but I am honored that you thought of me and will do another post for it. :) x

      Delete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig