Wednesday 3 December 2014

Blogmas day 3 : Body Shop Body Butter and Body Scrub in Vineyard Peach.

Way back in September (when I first got my student loan) I went a bit crazy and did a bit of shopping.  I may or may not have gone a bit crazy but it was all stuff I had wanted for a long time and one of those items was the Body Shop's Body Butter in Vineyard Peach.  I had smelt it during the summer and fell in love with it but I had never gotten round to purchasing it.

I moved to my University and once my student loan went in, I went to the Body Shop looking for a moisturiser as I had noticed my skin looking a bit dry (I was not planning on purchasing the Body Butter at the time)  As usual, the shop assistant asked me if there was anything else that I wanted and that was it...I couldn't pass up the opportunity to walk away from the one product I wanted.  I walked over to the Body Butters and asked her if they had the Vineyard Peach scent.  She walked over to it and grabbed it off the shelf for me.  She then told me that it was on 2 for £16 and that was it...Not only was the skin care items on sale at the time but so was the Body Butters.  My heart raced...I love an offer and this was an offer I couldn't refuse.  Unfortunately, I only needed one Body Butter and by the look on her face she knew what I was thinking and she then grabbed another tub and said that the offer was on Body Scrubs as well.  That was it my mind was made up and I walked to the till and bought all that was in our hands (5 items between us)  I paid for them and walked out knowing that I will be using all the products that night.

The Body Sop Body Scrub.  (Apologies for the state of my photos.  I cannot find a way to rotate them.)


This scrub is a very course scrub and is very good at exfoliating the skin.  I have never used a body scrub before and was pleasantly soft on my skin but exfoliated really well. The scrubbing particles are large enough to see and feel and really does the job.  The scent of the scrub is not what I call a true peach scent but there is a subtle peach smell to it.

The Body Butter is of a thick consistency and I made the mistake of putting a lot of it on my skin and found that a little does really go a long way.  I have used a lot of body lotion products but this one feels really luxurious and is velvety to the touch.  The scent of this is way better that the scrub as this has a proper peach scent to it.  I can see myself purchasing more of this in this scent and in others more than the scrub but I may try other scents with other scents.





With the price of both of these at 2 for £16 makes them £8 each and at full price of £13, buying them on an offer is better value for money and they have a long shelf life as well.  I full recommend purchasing both of them and with so many scents to choose from you are spoilt for choice.

Bye for now.

Jess. x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig